Come out and compete for fun, prizes, and the chance to enter the season finals tournament with a prize pool of over a thousand dollars!
Free-To-Play No-Limit Texas Hold'em Tournament
- Starting Stack of 2,500 Chips
- The Blinds start at 25-50 and increase every 20 minutes. Any change to the blind structure will be announced by your Tournament Director.
- Although you are free to get up from the table at any time (Your hands will be folded and in the event that you are in the blinds, your blind posted.), Sal's Poker takes a brief break after the first hour of tournament play. Subsequent breaks are available upon request but are up to the discretion of the Tournament Director.
- Knocking out the Tournament Director before the final table yields 60 points and 40 points if done at the final table.
- Point will be awarded to the top third surviving players of each tournament. Of those players, the first player knocked out receives 40 points with each subsequent player receiving an additional 20 points. The winner of the night gets a 20 point bonus on top of that. So for example: 15 players in the tournament. 5 players receive points. Point payouts are 40, 60, 80, 100, and the winner receives 140.
- Points will be totaled for each specific bar and for the league as a whole.